If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (704) 793-1488

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Antimicrobial now, no mold later

When a room takes on water damage, there is always the possibility that mold will have an opportunity to grow. Extracting any standing water is a vital part of the process. Extraction is done so that water doesn't seep into the floor or wick up into the cabinets or furniture and damage it further. Once extraction is complete, we spray antimicrobial. This process is vital to help prevent any mold growth. Even if we pull up the floors and there is only a subfloor or a concrete slab left, we still spray antimicrobial. Mold can affect the health of even the most healthy person. It is imperative to steer clear of mold or mildew.